Re: [opensuse-factory] [Tumbleweed] mpv no longer plays movie files on samba share on Tumbleweed
  • From: İsmail Dönmez <idoenmez@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 06:38:56 +0200
Hi,

On 31 Mar 20:59 2020, Xu Zhao wrote:
May I ask if there's any progress on this bug?
Sorry if it's not the right place to complain, but I really need this feature
during my self-isolation at home :-/

Fix is submitted: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/790242

Regards,
ismail

--
Aus so krummem Holze, als woraus der Mensch gemacht ist,
kann nichts ganz Gerades gezimmert werden. — Immanuel Kant

SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany
GF: Felix Imendörffer (HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg)
< Previous Next >
List Navigation