Re: [opensuse-factory] error to run susepaste command but works ok
On Tue, 2020-03-31 at 14:02 +0200, victorhck wrote:
Hello.

The susepaste command to upload a file or screenshot tu susepaste
service gives an error, when you try to upload the file or screenshot,
but it works fine, and checking the susepaste recent files the uploads
are ok.

Maybe the script needs to be updated, or fix something? Don't know if
Michal Hrusecky (the original developer of this script) is still around.

Greetings

Thanks for bringing this to our attention - for now I created a pullreq
to the github repo. I have actually really no idea if there is anybody
left to look after that script :)

But we have a fix and I can also create a patched package to submit to
TW.

https://github.com/openSUSE/paste/pull/9

Cheers,
Dominique