Re: [opensuse-factory] BleachBit 3.9.0 updated to python 3
  • From: Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 10:06:23 +0100
Am Freitag, 27. März 2020, 09:18:08 CET schrieb Michael Vetter:

...and the author runs a home project as well:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:andrew_z/bleachbit

Good that you found this. I got in contact with him and will discuss
whether he wants to take over maintainership of utilities/bleachbit too.

Very good! His .spec needs a bit love, probably we can help him with that. As
he started already a x-platform build, he will benefit from that as well

Best,
Axel