Re: [opensuse-factory] BleachBit 3.9.0 updated to python 3
Am 27.03.20 um 09:18 schrieb Michael Vetter:
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:47:14 +0100
Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx> wrote:

Am Donnerstag, 26. März 2020, 13:32:39 CET schrieb Eric Schirra:
Am Donnerstag, 26. März 2020, 08:24:43 CET schrieb Michael Vetter:
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 20:55:11 +0100

Frank Krüger <fkrueger@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi there,

BleachBit was removed from Tumbleweed some time ago because of
the announced removal of python 2.

Today I have tested version 3.9.0, which requires python 3, from
https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/utilities/openSUSE_Factory/,
and it works pretty well.

I updated it in the devel repo shortly after the release.

Do you know that 3.9.0 ist beta?

...and the author runs a home project as well:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:andrew_z/bleachbit

Good that you found this. I got in contact with him and will discuss
whether he wants to take over maintainership of utilities/bleachbit too.

+1 By the way, he does not provide bleachbit-lang in his home project.

Regards, Frank