Re: [opensuse-factory] Curl error. Was: New Tumbleweed snapshot 20200322 released!
* Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [03-23-20 23:40]:
Op dinsdag 24 maart 2020 04:13:32 CET schreef Patrick Shanahan:
* Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [03-23-20 20:41]:
Op dinsdag 24 maart 2020 01:37:54 CET schreef Knurpht-openSUSE:
Op dinsdag 24 maart 2020 00:25:10 CET schreef Knurpht-openSUSE:

As a board member and one who *should* be setting an example to others,
you might try following our posting guide lines and trim your posts to
only that which is necessary for one to follow the subject.

three posts containing nearly the same information, quite similar to your
"mee tooo" posts.
I think Patrick accidently sent this ( and some other email ) to me instead
of
the list.

Probably why I also sent you private mail with instructions to remove the
"Reply-To:" header which should not be there anyway.

no clue, duh!