[opensuse-factory] Re: Poll of VirtualBox users
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 21:15:49 -0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 15:29:19 -0500, Larry Finger wrote:

Hi,

A user just contributed a script that downloads and installs the
extension pack for VirtualBox. I would like to get the sense of VB users
regarding implementation of this script in the post-install routine for
the openSUSE package.

Personally, I really like the idea. I usually forget to look on my
mostly-headless system that I run VB on, and after an upgrade, I
sometimes am caught out by the fact that the extensions also needed to be
upgraded, and that sometimes prevents a VM from resuming.

Automating that would definitely resolve that issue for me.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson