Re: [opensuse-factory] 15.2 beta update / mariadb problem
Am 16.03.20 um 11:46 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
On 16/03/2020 10.29, Stefan Seyfried wrote:

So what information would the mariadb maintainer need from me in a good
bugreport?

:-)

Well, IMO exactly what you wrote here would make a good bugreport. The person
that takes the bug would ask for whatever
more he needs.

On the receiving end of a bug report with as little concrete facts as I
provided yet, I would probably be not amused,
especially if it comes from an old-timer who should know how to create good bug
reports ;-)

I'm hoping for some hints like "you should provide /var/lib/mysql/foo.bar and
baz.log files".
--
Stefan Seyfried