Re: [opensuse-factory] new package submission proposal: seafile-client
On Tue, 2020-03-10 at 12:17 +0100, Axel Braun wrote:
I'm writing this e-mail because I'd like to submit seafile-client and
all its deps (ccnet, libsearpc, libzdb and seafile) to Factory.

As one of our previous board members wrote, openSUSE is a do-ocracy - those
who do decide.

There is no upfront approval process or similar, feel free to submit your
packages to Factory!

That is true, there is no 'approval' process. But there packaging
guidelines and how to contribute docs explain that you're supposed to
introduce the package before submitting it. This often opens up the
discussion for other contributors to join in. So: all done correctly by
Paolo.

Cheers,
Dominique
< Previous Next >