Re: [opensuse-factory] php7-fpm setup does not work anymore
On Thu, Mar 05, 2020 at 11:49:30AM +0100, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
On Wed, 04 Mar 2020, 12:58:12 +0100, Bjoern Voigt wrote:
To be honest, this does not look right to me. A package should not
change a working configuration under the hood by running some
post-script. This sounds similar to the changes from installing the
nss-mdns package... Just because I install a package does not
necessarily mean I'm going to use it now. I'd create a bug report.

I tend to agree.

Petr

--
Have a lot of fun!