Re: [opensuse-factory] php7-fpm setup does not work anymore
Arjen de Korte wrote:
You may want to add

# zypper al apache2-mod_php7

This will prevent accidentally installing and enabling it again. I've
seen similar breakage in the past too, where the 'event' MPM failed to
start because mod_php was enabled in a %post script.
Thanks, but this breaks the PHP7 updates and I have to install them
manually with

# zypper in --download-only apache2-mod_php7; rpm --justdb -Uvh
/var/cache/zypp/packages/repo-oss/x86_64/apache2-mod_php7-7.4.3-1.1.x86_64.rpm
--nodeps" (example)

My "zypper dup" command line also solves the problem:

# zypper ref; zypper dup; a2dismod php7

In my case the Nextcloud server has a dependency to mod_php7 but in fact
Nextcloud works with PHP-FPM too:

# rpm -qR nextcloud | grep mod_php
mod_php_any >= 7.2.0
mod_php_any < 7.5.0