Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap build failure in graphics repo due to local packages
Axel Braun schrieb:
[...]
Question...should the build for local branches of projects like
poppler not be switched off for Leap, in order to pull in the Leap
standard component? Otherwise - like here - we get a build error which
happens not for the standard Leap repo.

If there are no plans to submit the troublemaker to 15 my advice would
be to switch it off and wipe the binaries. That is the case for poppler.

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel