[opensuse-factory] why upgrading too leap15.2?
LS,

Just installed the beta version of leap15.2, just to see if there is anything too upgrade for.
Nope, just a new kernel and may some other new or updated packages, but even glibc stays ancient, just as many other packages.  Thus keeping leap15.2 as slow as leap15.1 which is 4 times slower then TW for mathematics due to the ancient glibc library and possible the very ancient gcc tool set.

But, maybe I am pessimistic and can someone correct me?

Regards, Frans.