Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20200220 released! - hanging update of an older system!
On Mon, 2020-02-24 at 12:31 +0100, Thorsten Kukuk wrote:
On Mon, Feb 24, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:

To recap: there were two issues around the /etc/services move to
/usr/etc:

1) nsswitch.conf being modified on-disk and RPM thus not replacing it
2) Users not having libnss_usrfiles2 installed

3) config tools are removing usrfiles

This script has been in TW since snapshot 0206. Well possible that fix
is incomplete (@Thorsten: possibly it should be enhanced for
protocols/rpc/aliases?)

You only need to accept aaa_base in some of your stagings ;)

Evil :) But at least the SR was created later than my email.. lucky me.

I should get a suitable staging ready this afternoon, once I can accept
B and C (waiting for ARM to finish building of 0222)

Cheers,
Dominique
< Previous Next >