[opensuse-factory] Introducing new package for Factory
Hi all,

I am a tmux user and I use the plugin tmux-resurrect a lot.
Since I want to use saltstack to automate the setup of my machines and
I want to let tmux-resurrect be salted, I would like to maintain it on
Factory, so that it is easier for me to 'salt' it.

The upstream project is in github:
https://github.com/tmux-plugins/tmux-resurrect

They haven't given any feedback in the PR with the Makefile yet
https://github.com/tmux-plugins/tmux-resurrect/pull/327

so I am using my fork as source:
https://github.com/SergioAtSUSE/tmux-resurrect

After following this guide
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:How_to_contribute_to_Factory

I am sending this email to introduce the package.

Kind Regards
--
Sergio Lindo Mansilla
Software developer with DevOps tendencies