Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20200213 released!
  • From: Ulf Bartholomäus <ub22@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 10:37:16 +0100
Hi Dominique,

Am Freitag, 14. Februar 2020, 17:01:28 CET schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:
Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&version
=Tumbleweed&build=20200213

Short info. Today I reinstalled my system again due to switching back via
tumbleweed switch --install 20200128

But during installation, it was required to switch to "rescue system" menu
item on the Tumbleweed 20200213 image. But it is not working due to config
errors on the logindaemon (similar like discussed here in other threads).

Please (request) check of this, for the next build, if additional to
"installation" also "upgrade" and "rescue system" are working properly.

Thanks
Ulf