[opensuse-factory] Announcing an updated openSUSE Leap 15.2 schedule
Hello openSUSE!

let me present to you an updated schedule for development and release
of openSUSE Leap 15.2.

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Roadmap#Upcoming_openSUSE_Leap_Release

Newly targetted dates:
February 20th, 2020: Beta phase
April 16th, 2020: RC phase, package freeze (8 weeks after Beta)
May 7th, 2020: Release (3 weeks after RC)

The Logic behind:

* Schedule is aligned with SLE-15-SP2.

* We've decided to respect and document no Monday or Friday release
policy. The day of a week for releases is set to Thursdays.

* Beta phase will take 8 weeks, RC phase 3 weeks. I'll try to stick
with this length in the future as well.

* Translations should be done till Monday before the release. I was
tempted to set it to Friday, as this would be my personal preference.
However, I wanted to respect the previous announcement from Ludwig.

I'm personally interested in how the translations deadline works out.
Translations used to be behind the schedule, which was later addressed
by skipping release notes from media and keeping translated documents
online only.

Best regards

Luboš Kocman
Release Manager openSUSE Leap