Re: Aw: Re: [opensuse-factory] akonadi fails to start with latest TW (20200128) - postgres changes version
  • From: Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 19:31:07 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2020, 16:40:15 CET schrieb Knurpht-openSUSE:
Op donderdag 30 januari 2020 10:49:21 CET schreef Hans-Peter Jansen:

Some notes:
- This recreates the ID's of the collections it seems, hence all ~20 filters
move posts on the MLs to the wrong folders. Also declared some locally
archived folders to Unread ( where all messages had been read before ).

Should have mentioned, I'm an IMAP only shop here (cyrus for historical
reasons, but sieve is working quite well there). Well, apart from this local
maildir thingy..

All in all quite some work and waiting for things to finish.

No fun - remembers me at the horrors of a full akonadi init. Takes several
days and suffers from some conceptual issues (account indexes change).

Then again, all well and pretty snappy now.

Yeah, kmail with Postgres is blazingly fast, compared to other MUAs on huge
piles of mails.

Cheers,
Pete