[opensuse-factory] "New" package rdiff-backup
Hi All,

rdiff-backup has been in Factory (and Leap...) since ages, but got lost in the
python2 removal process.

Fortunately, there is again an active upstream which has ported it to python3.5
and is actively taking patches and fixes
(I already submitted our old patches and a fix for compatibility with both
pyxattr and python-xattr).

Right now it is version 1.4beta with 2.0 to be released "soon".
The beta version works for me and I'd like to submit it back to Factory. I'm
already listed as maintainer in the
Archiving project which was the devel project before and should become it again
if no better ideas are brought up.

Have fun,

seife
--