[opensuse-factory] Black screen when trying a RDP access to Windows 10 using Vinagre (Leap 15.1/15.2 and Tumbleweed)
Hi, everyone!

I'm testing remote access to a Windows 10 host using RDP on openSUSE.
Vinagre logs in, but shows a black screen on all openSUSE versions
(Leap 15.1/15.2 and Tumbleweed).

What is curious is that rdesktop, xfreerdp and Remmina all of them
work on all openSUSE versions.

Vinagre, xfreerdp and Remmina rely on the FreeRDP library. That's why
I believe it's an issue on Vinagre.

For my tests, I used the latest live media downloaded from
software.opensuse.org and a VirtualBox VM with Windows 10 downloaded
from:

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/vms/

Thank you for your attention!

Antonio