[opensuse-factory] Re: GNOME Contacts Search Provider not working on Leap 15.1 (maybe on 15.2 too)
On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 1:13 PM Linux Kamarada <linuxkamarada@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, everyone!

I'm using openSUSE Leap 15.1. Although the
gnome-shell-search-provider-contacts package is installed, I was not
able to search contacts right from GNOME Shell. Also, going into GNOME
Settings > Search, Contacts was not listed as an option.

I downloaded the latest openSUSE Leap 15.2 live ISO with GNOME from
software.opensuse.org and I can confirm all of that happens on Leap
15.2 as well.

Antonio
The Linux Kamarada Project
http://kamarada.github.io/