Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap in new Hands
Hi Ludwig,

thanks a lot for all your work on Leap and good luck in your future work
with MicroOS + Leap!

@Luboš: Welcome to the Leap side of things, I'm sure you'll do great ;-)

Cheers,

Dan

Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx> writes:

Hi,

Lubos Kocman takes over the release manager responsibilities for
Leap. He already stepped in as my deputy during my vacations. Lubos
also worked as SLE release manager so actually knows our little
sister project ;-) So I'm sure Leap is in capable hands. Please give
him a warm welcome and support him in getting our stable distro to
the quality we need.

Meanwhile I'll get my hands dirty on related projects. So one of my
first tasks will be to look into the Tumbleweed based MicroOS to
build a similar distro based on Leap.

cu
Ludwig

--