[opensuse-factory] rdiff-backup removed, reinstation plan
Hi all,

one of the latest snapshots removed rdiff-backup (because it's python2,
somehow I had overlooked it on the list of to-be-dropped packages...).

For those in need of this, I'm right now requesting maintainership of
this package in project Archiving, then will update it to the latest
beta version which is said to work with python3.

I'll also try to get our patches upstream, now that there is a new
upstream and finally I'd want to get it back into Factory, at least if
I'm not the only one interested in it ;-)

Have fun,

Stefan