[opensuse-factory] Problem with Kodi 18.5 versus Mesa 19.3.1-235.1
Hi All,

maybe somebody has a hint for me:  I have Kodi 18.5-2.8 installed - latest version.

When having Mesa-19.2.6-234.1 in place (version from some weeks back), everthing works fine. When updateing the Mesa set of packets to 19.3.1-235.1, Kodi starts up, but has a full back window. It even reacts to keys ("beep") but the window is totally black. So something in the rendering/painting to the windows seems broken.

Any recommendation? is this connected to change to wayland? Currently I am blocked with any update since the new Mesa is needed for KWin and many more things.

BR Christian

PS: this set-up runs  inside a vmplayer 15.5.1