[opensuse-factory] required *-lang* packages, was: New Tumbleweed snapshot 20191231 released!
* Dominique Leuenberger <dimstar@xxxxxxx> [01-02-20 02:03]:

Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&version=Tumbleweed&build=20191231

why are some lang packages now required installs?
especially *gtk3-lang*

lately *gtk3-lang* seems to be reinstalled after I remove it.

fwiw: I routinely remove *-lang* packages as I have no benefit there. and
the *get3-lang* package is over-riding "--no-recommends".

maybe there are others but gtk3-lang is one I notice.

does this need a bug report?