Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20191106 released!
  • From: Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2019 14:56:37 +0100
Am Freitag, 8. November 2019, 16:01:46 CET schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:
==== a2ps ====
Subpackages: liba2ps1

- Remove obsolete Groups tag (fate#326485)

==== abcde ====

- Remove obsolete Groups tag (fate#326485)

==== awesfx ====

- Remove obsolete Groups tag (fate#326485)

The crusade continues.

Ludwig's solution, that is pure vaporware still, bases/depends on
transitioning of existing groups to the new scheme.

Let me predict the outcome of this holy war: more and more group
specifications get removed without any replacement.

Richard "Of Course" the Lionheart won, and the distribution lost in a twofold
way: a valuable classification for numerous packages is lost, and annoyed
packagers resign/reduce their activities.

If we would only learn from history: in the end, crusades dramatically raised
pain on the people without reaching their goals.

Pete