Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE reproducible builds status 2019-09
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 26. September 2019, 11:12:59 CEST schrieb Bernhard M.
Wiedemann:
https://rb.zq1.de/compare.factory-20190926/graph.png
shows the change over time

That link gives me a 404 error. Can you please check what happened to
your graph?

Since I am keeping a history of all Tumbleweed binaries (see
https://lizards.opensuse.org/2019/04/03/experimental-opensuse-mirror-v
ia-ipfs/ ), I also noticed that the normal Factory update grew from
~4GB to ~8GB after LTO was enabled.
Still need to do a closer investigation on why that is.

Sounds interesting[tm], and might be one of the reasons why download.o.o
(which keeps the last 20 Tumbleweed snapshots in /history/) ran out of
disk space yesterday...

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Werbung lügt, Corporate Design sagt die Wahrheit. Naja,
alle _guten_ Komponenten der Wahrheit. :-) [Ratti]