Re: [opensuse-factory] Default browser: chromium?
On 9/19/19 12:54 PM, Tomas Chvatal wrote:
No really I was now watching the people rightfully complaining I've
sent a borked chromium to latest TW snapshot and was wondering how
popular the browsers are and whether we should not set the chromium
instead of firefox as default or to keep them both on the dvd tested...

I'm not sure I understand the term "default" browser, and why we need a
"this or that" discussion.

I'm using both in parallel for different pages (with maybe a hundred of tabs
open), and separated the pages logically there - and yes, some because still
some pages don't work with the other browser.
Admittedly, FF has more tabs, so I was forced to click for FF in the poll.

But still, for me they are just sister tools which have both their
strengths and weaknesses like awk vs. sed - so I'm always installing
both of them.

Have a nice day,
Berny