[opensuse-factory] Bluetooth Headphones MIC not working!
Hello,

Just would like to say that I'm very disappointed about the fact a
Bluetooth headset, which is working perfectly on Android and on Windows
10, it is not completely working on Linux Tumbleweed.

I read several users complains about same problem, not just OpenSuse
users, but also users of different Linux Distro's and all agree about
the fact that recent versions of BlueZ/Pulseaudio have dropped the dual
protocol management A2DP-HSP/HFP.

For this reason I noticed that only AD2P is working (you can only
playing sound with Bluetooth headset but not recording, or better your
Bluetooth headset microphone results disabled and it is not recognized
by Linux audio settings).

This IMHO, beside being an incomprehensible decision taken by the
developers of BlueZ/Pulseaudio, it is also a frustrating issue.

I would like to ask if someone here on the list is aware of patched
BlueZ/Pulseaudio packages or even a different way to make the headset
Bluetooth microphone usable as expected.

Thanks and regards,
--
Marco Calistri
Build: openSUSE Tumbleweed 20190909