Re: [opensuse-factory] Generating initrd several times even with %posttrans
On Fri, Sep 13, Dr. Werner Fink wrote:

Hi,

on zypper dup I see always the there are a few packages which run
dracut within the %posttrans scriplets ... shouldn't that be
commulated to only run dracut only once ... maybe with the help
of the creation timestamp of initrd?

We had this discussion already several times. To my knowledge, the
result was that this is a bug of some packages who call dracut
directly, but nobody did bother to fix that.

Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk, Distinguished Engineer, Senior Architect SLES & MicroOS
Managing Director: Felix Imendoerffer (HRB 247165, AG M√ľnchen)