Re: Firefox font problems / was: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Review of the week 2019/36
Hi,

Am 07.09.19 um 14:47 schrieb Bjoern Voigt:
* Mozilla Firefox 68.1
Unfortunately Firefox shows font problems since last snapshop. I use KDE
Plasma, a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card and the Nvidia
nvidia-glG05 drivers from the nvidia-tumbleweed repository.

The Firefox menu has nearly invisible fonts:
https://paste.opensuse.org/242e95e0

I do not think, that the problem is caused by the GTK theme. I already
tried different themes in KDE Plasma systemsettings, currently the
default GTK theme.

I think I can confirm but to be sure can you please check the last RPM changelog
entry and check if the package is from mozilla or mozilla:Factory instead of
Tumbleweed or Factory?

There were some architecture specific patches introduced where one most likely
broke the fonts/colors/menus.

Thanks,
Wolfgang