[opensuse-factory] Error in BTRFS module of yast2 partitioner
  • From: Marcel Witte <wittemar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 22:12:40 +0200
Hi

I try to install openSUSE MicroOS 20190905 using a BTRFS Raid. If I select the
expert partitioner and select add a new btrfs I get an error in YaST and
cannot complete the installation. After checking on my Tumbleweed desktop if I
do the same in YaST I get the same message:

Internal error. Please report a bug report with logs.
Run save_y2logs to get complete logs.

Caller: /usr/share/YaST2/lib/y2partitioner/widgets/btrfs_data_raid_level.rb:
46:in `format'

Details: key{Label} not found

Is this a known bug? Should I report it? Is there any workaround to get it
installed on my server system? Can I get an older snapshot somewhere?

Regards,
Marcel Witte