Re: [opensuse-factory] Package firewalld should not yet replace SuSEfirewall2
Martin Wilck wrote:
What bothers me more is that one of the advertized advantages of
firewalld, playing nicely with libvirt's virtual networking, doesn't
work for me on openSUSE. I keep typing firewall-cmd commands to fix
packet flow between virtual and real networks. I'm probably just
missing something...
Could you please give us some examples of your FirewallD commands for
LibvirtD guests? How you integrated these FirewallD commands?

Until now, FirewallD works acceptable on my Desktop, but I have trouble
with LibvirtD KVM guests, OpenVPN networks, Docker and LXC.

And I have trouble with my DLNA client which accesses my MythTV server.
(Also with SuSEfirewall2 I had to write custom script rules for DLNA
access.)

Currently I locked SuSEfirewall2 so that the package management could
not remove the package.

Greetings,
Björn