Re: [opensuse-factory] Qt4 removal: september status update
Am Dienstag, 3. September 2019, 15:16:45 schrieb Christophe Giboudeaux:
https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/726516 (delete request) for kscd
kscd has been ported to Qt5/KF5, but unfortunately it never worked well in my
testings... (the person who ported it did abandon it as well afterwards AFAIK)

So dropping it is the only sane thing we can do here, I'm afraid.

As I already mentioned months ago, there still are Qt5 or KF5 based
applications to use for that, personally I use kaffeine instead of kscd since
years (even in KDE4 times)...

Kaffeine's KF5 port (or rather the port to vlc instead of xine) was not able
to play AudioCDs for a while, but that has been fixed meanwhile.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang