Re: [opensuse-factory] Qt4 removal: september status update
Luca Beltrame composed on 2019-09-03 15:01 (UTC+0200):

I understand the loss of functionality, but given the fact that KDM has
been bitrotting for years I would not recommend using it to anyone.
For scribus, see https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/727812.

I still use KDM for Plasma installations on openSUSE mostly, exclusively on
Fedora. On a few openSUSE I use KDM3 instead. On none are LightDM or SDDM
adequate
to task, unless something's changed in them that I don't know about. About GDM I
can't say, as I haven't had it installed since last century. WDM I have yet to
investigate. TDM with Plasma I can't recall having tried yet.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/