[opensuse-factory] Accepting requests by non-maintainers
I just found out that a package I maintain (php-cs-fixer) got a request, which was accepted within three hours (and not by me). Why? Shouldn't maintainers be allowed a few days before someone stepping in?

I'm f*cking pissed that someone just accepted this change without having a clue of what he is doing. Note: the 'new' version was released on the same date as the previous one and I deliberately choose not to use that one.

Regards, Arjen