Re: [opensuse-factory] Request for "light" package to be added to SUSE repos
Hi there and thanks for your replies!

I am very new to osc and find it quite unfamiliar compared to git so
excuse what may be some stupid questions from my side.

1) What is the devel project? I initially thought I would be
submitting a request to the openSUSE:Factory project but it seems I
might be incorrect based on what I read
2) How can I submit a new package to a project without checking out
the entire thing? Running "osc co openSUSE:Factory" would download all
the packages - which I do not want to do. I also cant run "osc co
openSUSE:Factory light" as the package does not exist yet.

I tried finding some reference on the osc tutorial page but I cant
seem to find anything.

Thanks!
Mike