Re: [opensuse-factory] Making a better experience installing TW on a 4K / Optimus laptop
On 1/30/19 8:51 PM, Michael Pujos wrote:
This message details my experience installing TW on a 4K / Optimus laptop,
namely a Lenovo ThinkPad P72 with Intel UHD 630 / Quadro P600.

I'd like to hopefully spark a discussion on how to possibly make it
better from the POV
of a proverbial "new Linux user" that would want to install TW on such
laptop.

I used the current TW net-install image as of today written on a USB drive.

There are 2 separate pain points here: 4K and Optimus.

Please, when this discussion is over and you have gathered all the
informed input about what could be done to improve the user experience
open a couple of separate bugs in bugzilla with all that info, for
things to really happen. :-)

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa