Re: [opensuse-factory] Naming policy for containers inside the distro

Hi,

not that people think this discussion stopped without decission ;)

We had some more personal discussions, and it looks like we will do the
same approach for openSUSE as we did already for SUSE: we will have
two registries. The current one, which contains all containers falling
out of OBS, and a new one, which contains the official openSUSE images.
This should solve most problems we currently face, especially the
problem, which container images are from a devel project, and which
are official ones.

Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk, Distinguished Engineer, Senior Architect SLES & MicroOS
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany