Re: [opensuse-factory] Please revoke delete requests for fluidsynth-dssi and csound
On Sun, 2019-04-07 at 11:49 +0200, Dave Plater wrote:
According to my search through the email account that receives these
notifications I never received one.
I do object to your unhelpful manner, I perform my behind the scenes
work for openSUSE for absolutely no remuneration and how am I supposed
to monitor all of multimedia on my own and make a living?
Dave P

Dave,

I have no objection against revoking that delete request. As far as
I've seen, the package has been fixed in the devel prj, which indicates
at least some activity again.

So, maybe you did not get the notifications, which also means you
disabled OBS from sending you build failures - and you never look at
your packages (in 6 months) - All that I'd sum up as not 'being
actively maintained'.

nevertgheless, seeing that you did regain the power to take care of the
two packages, I revoked the del requests for csouns and fluidsynth-
dssi.

Please resubmit your fixes (or rather, reopen your submit requests
fixing the packages)

And I checked the notifications:
for fluidsynth-dssi: there is only one bugowner defined - and he
received the mail.

For csound, there are two bugowner defined, but just like with
assigning bugs, the script in question only handles one owner - and in
this case picked the other one.

So might be worthy to check with Takashi if he's actually still willing
to maintaining those two packages, or if he'd nor rather hand over
bugownership to Dave.

Cheers
Dominique
< Previous Next >