Re: [opensuse-factory] Please revoke delete requests for fluidsynth-dssi and csound

On 07/04/2019 11:19, Christophe Giboudeaux wrote:
On dimanche 7 avril 2019 10:45:04 CEST Dave Plater wrote:
Hi, I even commented on the csound delete request and somebody else
still accepted the review before I had a chance to decline it.
Can we please have a rule of at least four days before a delete request
review is accepted and allow a submit request to over ride a delete

According to the delete request, the 17 (!!) multimedia:apps maintainers
received notifications of the build failures in factory for 6 months. Wasn't
that enough?

According to my search through the email account that receives these notifications I never received one.
I do object to your unhelpful manner, I perform my behind the scenes work for openSUSE for absolutely no remuneration and how am I supposed to monitor all of multimedia on my own and make a living?
Dave P