Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE4/Qt4 removal from openSUSE Factory

On 29/03/2019 19:09, Wolfgang Bauer wrote:
Am Freitag, 29. März 2019, 16:51:50 schrieb John Paul Adrian Glaubitz:
Have you tried Clementine? I find it more attractive than Amarok as
it mimics the design of the original Amarok before it got rewritten.
Clementine hasn't had a release based on Qt5 yet either, so won't be available
anymore if/when Qt4 is dropped (unless they do a release till then of course).
Tumbleweed clementine has been qt5 based for a while since the released version failed to build against libcryptopp7. I had been testing it knowing of the impending demise of qt4.

Best regards
Dave P