[opensuse-factory] Please revoke delete requests for fluidsynth-dssi and csound
Hi, I even commented on the csound delete request and somebody else still accepted the review before I had a chance to decline it.
Can we please have a rule of at least four days before a delete request review is accepted and allow a submit request to over ride a delete request. I have both packages fixed but Factory auto declined:
State: declined 2019-04-05T13:05:21 staging-bot
Comment: sr#691741 of a different type should be revoked first

The submit request should over ride the delete request.

Thanks
Dave P