Re: [opensuse-factory] Renaming the chromium package to chromium-browser and chromium-bsu back to chromium

On Monday 2019-04-01 10:08, Simon Lees wrote:
Some time long ago back in the dark ages we allowed one of the greatest
travesties of all time take place where buy the chromium name was stolen
away
from a humble arcade shooter with space ships and lasers then given to a big
ugly memory sucking corporate browser.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/chromium-bsu/

On the other hand we at openSUSE expect people to "Have a lot of fun" and
clearly renaming chromium-bsu to chromium will cause people to have a lot of
fun the first time they run chromium after the update.

You don't need a cbsu rename to get there.

Take inspiration from openssl-1_0.spec, openssl-1_1.spec and libressl.spec.
They all provide /usr/bin/openssl, it's like a box of chocolate ;-)