Aw: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20190324 released! => akonadi_control and kdewallet/kgpg error
  • From: ub22@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 23:02:19 +0100
Hi Together,

I've a crazy problem.

After this update, my desktop user can't start akonadi_control and plamsashell
after login.
This seems to be only an issue, with the desktop with remote mounted "/home",
so on the server
with all updates it work fine. (You can find the crash report below).

If I kill akonadi_control error window and I start it manually on a terminal,
the following
messages will be shown:
$
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-<usr>'
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-<usr>'
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-<usr>'
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-<usr>'
D-Bus session bus is not available!
KCrash: Application 'akonadi_control' crashing...
KCrash: Attempting to start /usr/lib64/libexec/drkonqi from kdeinit
Warning: connect() failed: : Verbindungsaufbau abgelehnt
KCrash: Attempting to start /usr/lib64/libexec/drkonqi directly
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-<usr>'
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-<usr>'
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-<usr>'
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-<usr>'
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-<usr>'
kf5.kwidgetsaddons: Invalid pixmap specified.
Unable to start Dr. Konqi
Re-raising signal for core dump handling.

If I start plasmashell, this is not possible
$ plasmashell
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-ulfi'
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-ulfi'
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-ulfi'
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-ulfi'
"Session bus not found\nTo circumvent this problem try the following command
(with Linux and bash)\nexport $(dbus-launch)"

If I start the proposed
$ export $(dbus-launch)
Echo the data
$ echo $(dbus-launch)
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS=unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-opf43xd2vb,guid=f5c4385e4f658ed85f5bada25c9bdf8b
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_PID=4629

Now Plasmashell starts fine
$ plasmashell -d &>> /dev/null &

On which place I should store the "export $(dbus-launch)", that it is executed
before
plasma starts (so the .bash_rc and similar are only for the terminal shell).

Ulf