Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: New Tumbleweed snapshot 20190320 released!
Interesting . . . my zypper dup for this snapshot worked fine. I am
using btrfs for my / partition.

On Fri, 2019-03-22 at 02:52 +0100, Maximilian Trummer wrote:
Am Freitag, 22. März 2019, 02:35:22 CET schrieb Maximilian Trummer:
Am Donnerstag, 21. März 2019, 21:50:44 CET schrieb Yamaban:
What "just works!" on my side:
1. force uninstall btrfsmaintenance via rpm -e --nodeps <pkg>
2. lock btrfsmaintenance via zypper al btrfsmaintenance
3. zypper dup <your options>
4. reboot the system.
5. unlock btrfsmaintenance via zypper rl btrfsmaintenance
6. install btrfsmaintenance again via zypper in --no-r
btrfsmaintenance

Having btrfsmaintenance installed during zypper dup is more
hassle than
I'd like. As my only btrfs partition is only for docker
containers, it's
just not worth having it in any way active during zypper dup.

Just my two cents, does anyone have better ideas?

- Yamaban.

I've had btrfsmaintenance fail to install on zypper dup before,
maybe this
is the same issue again. I'll try this solution.

update: worksforme™, but an ugly hack nonetheless
< Previous Next >