Re: [opensuse-factory] issue with postgresql-devel
On Thursday 2019-03-21 15:28, Boris Manojlovic wrote:

I was surprised with automated mail that my package zabbix was failing
building on openSUSE:Factory, after trying to build it locally i have
discovered that postgresql-devel does not even install development
package (11 in this moment...) and as in package i only require meta
package postgresql-devel it now fails with pg_config not found. Can
someone share logic which now should be used that is portable between
versions of openSUSE?

pg_config is apparently gone, the fix is to use pkg-config with libpq.pc
instead.