Re: [opensuse-factory] Today I wanted to install package asciidoc and...
On 3/18/19 4:21 PM, Martin Wilck wrote:

Not sure how that would help. texlive is quite different from, say,
lyx.
The asciidoc man page says "Backend output file format: docbook45,
xhtml11, html4, html5, slidy, wordpress or latex (the latex backend
experimental". That doesn't justify a "Recommends: dblatex".

Just because I want to convert asciidoc to something else doesn't mean
I want to convert it to PDF and print it. The majority of asciidoc
users would probably be fine with ascii-to-HTML conversion. Those who
need to convert docbook to other formats will figure out how to install
the required tools for that.

This should be a "Suggests", at most.

Martin

Agreed !