Re: [opensuse-factory] Don't upgrade to a 5.0.x Kernel with a Dell Precision 5530
Nope, I have blacklisted everything from Nvidia & Nouveau, so only the Intel
driver should be running.

Also, I tried the Tumbleweed rescue disk: that one will start booting, but at
some point the laptop screen just turns off and that's it.

Michael Pujos <pujos.michael@xxxxxxxxx> 03/18/19 3:03 PM >>>