Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Review of the week 2019/11
On Fri, 2019-03-15 at 17:28 +0100, Michael Pujos wrote:
On 3/15/19 4:50 PM, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
Dear Tumbleweed users and hackers,

During week 11 we tested a total of 6 snapshots, of which only 3 were
good enough to be distributed to the user base (well, not really: only
one was discarded for quality reasons, two were discarded as some font
changes in the installer made a lot of install tests fail in the view
of openQA).

The published snapshots were: 0310, 0312 and 0314 containing these
updates:

0314 is not available yet, or is it ?

Ups, you're right - I'd only seen the system notice that it is being
distributed to the mirrors. It should become available shortly

Sorry for the confususion,
Dominique
< Previous Next >