[opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Review of the week 2019/11
Dear Tumbleweed users and hackers,

During week 11 we tested a total of 6 snapshots, of which only 3 were
good enough to be distributed to the user base (well, not really: only
one was discarded for quality reasons, two were discarded as some font
changes in the installer made a lot of install tests fail in the view
of openQA).

The published snapshots were: 0310, 0312 and 0314 containing these
updates:

* NodeJS 10.5.2, including the switch to make nodejs10 the new
default for Tumbleweed, replacing nodejs8
* KDE Applications 18.12.3
* Libvirt 5.1.0
* PostgreSQL 11
8 coreutils 8.31
* Linux kernel 5.0.1
* LibreOffice 6.2.2.1
* SQLite 3.27.2
* systemd 241 (note: after upgrading from 239, the immediate reboot
will be quite slow; this should be a one-off until the system was
booted with 241)
* boost 1.69

You can look forward to those things currently being tested in our
staging areas:

* KDE Plasma 5.15.3
* Mesa 19.0
* Linux kernel 15.0.2
* openSSL 1.1.1 – The blocker is, unchanged, nodejs (despite the move
to nodejs10)

Cheers
Dominique